Thursday, July 14, 2011

My ex still contacts me when he feels like it shall I blank his calls?

I don't know why but I love him deep done but can't stand him in reality I don't understand why he disappears for abit and comes back. Every time i want to talk to him his always there but I feel that I should blank him. After we broke up I met him a few times went to his house I've never had sex with him as I dnt believe in it before marriage he resp�cts that. This is probly why I can't leave him and move on . Last week he told me to come over and didn't text me when the time came he said he will text when his ready but he didntm a few days later he rang me I didn't answer. I want to move on but I want him to change to and be a nice per�on I kniw he is deep down he rang me and c�ied his hea� out. I d�nt get why he has self harm marks either �nd he is into drugs I want that to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment