Friday, July 15, 2011

Can anyone help me, please?

Before I ask this question, please no body judge. If you guys wanna say negative things, find somewhere else to say them please. I'm 17 years old...18 in 5 months. For quite some time now I have been having this strong, strong desire to have a baby. Ever since I was about 15. Now, I've been choosing to do the responsible thing and wait until I'm older and more capable, but it seems like I just can't wait anymore. I have been with the same guy for 2 1/2 years. He's completely amazing, and a baby is also something he wants. We are both on the honor roll, we both are in the process of finishing up a new home for us to move into when we attend college next year, and we both are very mature. We do NOT go out, we do NOT party, smoke, etc. So for someone to tell us that having a baby ruins time to "go out" that really doesn't mean a thing to us. Also, we plan to commute back and forth to college, so we won't miss out on college life either. My mother owns and runs her own daycare, so that wouldn't be a problem for us to put our kid through daycare while we go to school, since it would be free. The baby wouldn't be born until after my senior year. And i'd be going on 19 years old. Same with my boyfriend. The baby would be born right before college and such. Is this a bad idea to have a kid at this age? I'm trying to wait, but seriously, I can't do it any longer. I have NO one to talk to about it either, besides my bofyriend, who wants a baby just as much as me...is there any advantages and disadvantages you can tell me of having a baby at this age? i know it will be hard, but for some reason, that isn't enough to change my mind. thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment