Monday, July 11, 2011

Can I take out a private student loan for an apartment?

My school is about 45 minutes (about an hour with traffic) drive from my house. The campus has no on campus housing and last year (my first year) I just commuted everyday. I really wanna try living on my own because..well, it's college. I have been looking at apartments and me and my brother were supposed to get one together. He bailed out on me tonight (I understand though) because of money. I don't really make enough money to help with my apartment problem and staying at home has really affected my grades because of problems going on around the house. This will only be a one year thing because I am planning on switching campuses next year..but would I be able to take out a private student loan for my apartment and have one of my parents as a co-signer?

No comments:

Post a Comment