Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OMG..!!Why can't I get a freking job....in Maryland?

I have applied for like 30+ jobs and out of that I got only 3 interviews and got rejected by all 3 of them. When I ask them why I got rejected they say that its because I will be going to school in fall and they are looking for someone to do the job as a career. i mean WTF??? Im 25 and don't live in dorms, I commute from my house to school so its not a problem for me to go to work while schooling...Im really frustrated about this...I dont know what to do??...I don't know what im doing wrong in the interview. I have confident in my self ..I go to the interview and come out feeling good that I didn't **** up the interview...and after about a week i get an email saying that they moved on with another applicant...and I also do have prior work experience to the relevant field which i applied......

No comments:

Post a Comment