Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stuck in between two guys?

You are too young to think about spending the rest of your life with a man. Look at the statistics - relationships of people under 18 years old almost never last. You will date many guys in your life - Don't get too serious about boys right now. You should be worried about school, college, sports, friends, movies, etc. I'm not trying to sound like your mother, but it sounds like you may need some motherly advice. You are at a critical stage in your life as to where it will go. Dont ruin your life by worrying over boys too much. I know its hard but try to focus more on friends and school work. You will NEVER regret not dating someone at your age. If I were you, I wouldn't have a boyfriend and I would have both of them as my friend. I hope you find the answers your looking for. You sould like your going through some emotional problems - have you talked to your mom, dad, grandma, etc.? Let me know if I can give you can more advice. Also, be smart about sex and pregnancy - too many girls your age are ending up pregnant and then your life will be 10 times harder, trust me, it happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment