Sunday, July 10, 2011

Best area to live in Atlanta?

Me, my wife, and two young children are going to be moving to Atlanta for a new job! YEAH! PAY RAISE! ;) I will be working downtown. I would like have a 30 minute commute or less (if possible, I do not know Atlanta well or it's traffic), and am looking for a nice, yet affordable area to get a house in. We are planning on leasing a house for a year to get to know Atlanta, then buy once we get to know where we want to live in permanently. I am going to Atlanta in a week to look for a house, but don't know which suburbs to look in. I would like to have 2 or 3 areas nailed down to look in, as I will not have time to look in every suburb while I am there for 3 days. Help from those that live there would be AWESOME! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment